About Dr. Vivek Gupta
- (1) FELLOWSHIP IN NEONATOLOGY (IAP), Nirmal hospital pvt. Ltd. Surat (Gujrat),India
- (2) M.D. (Pediatrics) JLN Medical College, Ajmer (Raj.), India.
- (3) M.B.B.S. JLN Medical College, Ajmer (Raj.), India
Presently Working with:
1. CK Birla Hospital/RBH, Jaipur- Consultant (Neonatology & Pediatrics)
2. Neoclinic, Jaipur- Consultant Neonatologist
NIRMAL HOSPITAL PVT. LTD. (A NABH accredieted hospital) SURAT (GUJRAT), INDIA.
Position held : Neonatologist and pediatrician
Fellowship in neonatology(IAP) from india’s one of the most advanced and well equipped centre,NIRMAL HOSPITAL, SURAT having Level -III NICU with many ventillators, High frequency ventillators, iNO, therapeutic hypothermia, different types of CPAP, 24 hours arterial blood gas , Portable X ray and in house ultrasonography facilities, pediatric surgeries, cardiology,growth and development clinics,follow up and occupational therapy units, facilities for in house ROP and hearing screening. Competent in pediatric and neonatal resuscitation as well as other procedures such as intravenous line placement, UAC/UVC insertion, PICC line, Lumbar puncture, ventricular tapping, Bone marrow aspiration, abdominal paracentesis, Total parenteral nutrition(preparation and maintanence), surfactant administration, INSURE, exchange transfusion, confident in intubation, management of critically ill babies on ventilators, pleural tapping and chest tube insertion. Trained in breast feeding and lactation management. Involved in case presentations, seminars and journal reviews, regular training of undergraduate and postgraduate students and nurses in neonatal resustication, fluid and electrolyte management, care of ventilated and sick neonates and routine procedureS. Also, to look after patients admitted in PICU and wards.
(1) JULY 2013 to DECEMBER 2013 : BHAGWAN MAHAVIR HOSPITAL, SUMERPUR(Dist. PALI, RAJ.)
Consultant Pediatrician and neonatologist Management of Indoor & Outdoor Patients & proper prescription of medicines, management of Patients admitted in PICU & NICU (Level – II ). To do various procedures in Pediatric patients & neonates, Vaccination of Neonates & Children, Organization of Seminars, Training Programmes & workshops and General Administration of the Hospital.
(2) 2010 to 2013 : Student of M.D. (Resident doctor) Pediatrics,
JLN Medical College , Ajmer, Rajasthan, India.
College is affiliated with Rajasthan University of Health
Sciences, recognized by Medical Counsil of India (MCI).
(3) June 09 to 2010 : Resident Doctor, Anaesthesiology, S.P. Medical College, Bikaner (Raj.), India.
(4) March 07 to June 09 : Govt. of Rajasthan (India)
Medical Officer in charge, primary health centre, distt. Nagaur (Rajasthan).(
Selected through Raj. Public service commission, R.P.S.C)
(5) October 05 to October 06 : Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Medical Officer (In the rank of Assistant Commandant) Incharge of Unit hospital of C.R.P.F. at Agartala (Tripura, India).
(6) December 03 to October 05 : Vaishali Hospital & Research Centre, Ajmer (Rajasthan)
Position Held : Medical Officer
(7) September 03 to October 03 : R.K. Hospital , Ajmer (Rajasthan)
Position Held : Junior Resident
1. Achieved Merit Certificate by Genius Student’s Society.
2. Got 54th Rank in Secondary Examination in Rajasthan (1993)
Seminars & Conferences attended
1. Attended 16th Annual Conference of Rajasthan State
Chapter of NNF (Raj. NEOCON.2012) on 6th-7th October
2. Attended Seminar on “Pediatric Neurology update organized by IAP & Fortis Hospital, Jaipur on 05.08.2012.
3. Attended Seminar on Congenital Cardiology Organized by Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital, Jaipur on 24.6.2012.
4. Attended 49th Annual National Conference of Indian Academy of Pediatrics 18-22 January 2012
5. Active member of organizing committee of 41st Raj. Pedicon 2011 organised by Department of Pediatrics & Neonatology, JLN Medical College, Ajmer on 19-20 November, 2011
6. Inner Circle module 1 to build necessary human skill organized by Dr. Reddy’s foundation for health education on 11 th Sept. 2011
7. Attended Scientific Programme on Pharmacovigilance conducted by Knowledge Academy on 30.7.2011
1. Workshop on Pediatric & Neonatal Ventilation on 20
November, 2011 at JLN Medical College, Ajmer
2. Participated in workshop on Neonatal emergencies, procedure & Imaging 16 th Annual Conference of Rajsthan Chapter of NNF held on 5 th Oct, 2012 at Jaipur.